Now Hiring: Executive Assistant
Sharefest is growing! We are hiring a new team member to fill the new role of Executive Assistant.
The Executive Admin responsibility is to provide preparation, implementation, monitoring, management and reporting for Sharefest’s major grants. The Executive Admin reports to the Operations Manager. This position is 20 hours a week.
The Executive Admin will provide support to the Executive Director (ED) in areas of development updates, board meeting preparation and project management.
Responsible to: Operations Manager (OM)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Financial Management 35%
- Maintain proper bookkeeping, cash flow and accounting systems
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Manage online banking
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly reporting and year end close (including donor statements and 1099s)
- Provide financial reports for various programs as needed
- Respond to inquiries from the ED, the Board of Directors, and grant writer regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like
- Monitor/Maintain/Prepare quarterly grant invoices
Grant Reporting, 35%
- Collaborate with staff to ensure timely completion of all grant deliverables.
- Updates and monitors budgets to ensure appropriate and on-schedule grant spending.
- Prepares internal and external reports to communicate results, achievement of deliverables and outcomes to comply with grant reporting requirements.
- Builds and integrates grant requirements into internal grant funding policies and procedures for monitoring monies and funded activities.
- Updates all communication in Salesforce.
General Admin, 30%
- Supports ED with all administrative duties relating to the Executive Board including tracking important accomplishments throughout the year.
- Supports OM with office related tasks.
- Manages scheduling with Calendly
- Input development team updates in Salesforce.
- Assist with student and corporate service projects.
- Assists with donor relations tasks.
- Assists with Volunteer/Donor prospect lists.
- Assists with Student Database data input.
- Assists with Office Management:
- Manage organization of shared drive documents
- Manage and maintain phone system
- Maintain Facilities Manual, oversee Youth Staff in maintaining inventory & facilities
- Oversee stewardship of supplies, purchasing
- Execute special projects as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accounting experience; Quickbooks preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge on how to build and maintain relationships
- Attention to detail.
- Strong contributor in team environments.
- Is friendly and courteous to coworkers, volunteers, and others. Models a service attitude towards others, takes ownership in solving problems and takes the initiative to improve situations.
- Works as a team player within the organization and with Sharefest partners.
- Supports a total quality improvement approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field
- 3 to 5 years of Admin Experience
- Experience with Grant Reporting
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Experience with Apricot 360 a plus
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments
THINK YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB?